RoM 3 years anniversary event
Roccat mouse feature implementation (v2, revised version)
Every time a 12-player instance is released, the Black Codex Merchant will make available weapons from the previous instance for players to purchase (this change will also apply to Land of Malovence instances).
New Black Codex Weapons Merchants:
1. Bourbon Docade, located in the Land of Malevolence
The weapons available for purchase are as follows:
Giant Tomb Hammer
2. Hepburn Docade, located in Zone 15, sells the following weapons:
Ancient Mementos Black Energy
Bow of Assembled Parts
Cast Out Staff
The Crafting Instructor – Planting Instructor on the Frost Island archipelago now provides abilities that let players qualify to become a Master.
Coast of Opportunity class quest problem fixed:
Before: Players couldn’t receive class quests
Now: Players can receive class quests
They only need to obtain a secondary class and finish quest ‘Deputy Captain Heffner is Looking for You’ to be eligible.
The Wabbits from the following pet eggs can now be placed in the Partner Bag (previously they could not):
Wabbit – Pet Egg (Permanent)
Black Wabbit – Pet Egg (Permanent)
Brown Wabbit – Pet Egg (Permanent)
Spotted Wabbit – Pet Egg (Permanent)
Increased HP for warden’s pet:
The warden pets’ HP was too low making them not very useful for instance runs.
Increasing their HP should help to boost their usefulness.
Changes were made to the messages that appeared when guilds level up, such that they match the actual changes that occurred. Now, when guilds level up, their members receive the correct message(s).
When guilds reach level 5, 6, 11 and 12, they receive a message that correctly informs them that the maximum number of guild members has been raised.
When guilds reach level 7, members will be informed that the guild is now eligible to take part in siege wars.
Players no longer receive an erroneous message when guilds reach level 9 and 10.
The interface execution error button can now be dragged by using Shift + Right-Click.
The Styling Shop button and interface execution error button now also disappear when players close the minimap in the top right of the game interface.
The following skills no longer have/require a GCD in addition to casting time:
The Taunt effects of the following skills have be changed, and now instantaneously make you the player with the most aggro while giving an additional percentage bonus (previously, these skills forced targets to target you for a certain period of time):
Lv1 +1%, Lv50 +12% aggro
Warrior: Taunt, Group Taunt
Lv1 + 1%, Lv100 +15% aggro
Knight + Warrior: Authoritative Deterrence
Knight + Scout: Heavenly Arrow, Arrow of Vengeance
Warden + Warrior: Ire
Set skills: Lion King Battle Roar, Ragnar’s Roar
Fixed priest fairy skill Conceal:
Originally, fairies couldn’t conceal themselves to avoid attacks and thus died easily
Now fairies can conceal themselves to avoid attacks. The skill effect fades when they use skills or launch an attack
Bug Fixes & Other changes
Changes to info text for the following runes:
Raid and Curse (runes) now have their casting delay and attack speed correctly indicated as “+” instead of “-“. This will prevent misunderstandings.
Curse runes now have a “casting speed” instead of a “casting delay” to avoid misunderstandings.
The Black Codex Transport Spell now transports players to a new location: Tomb of the Seven Heroes.
Festival Flower Event Overview
- Festival Activities conducted in Howling Mountains, Silverspring, Sascilla Steppes,Elven Island, Coast of Opportunity, Thunderhoof Hills
- Festival NPCs will be located at: Varanas and Dalanis
- 8 Festival Events
- Free Items everyday in the week from 19th to 25th of March
- Event type: find monsters and collect items
- Start location: Varanas
- Event location: Varanas, Howling Mountains, Silverspring, Sascilia Steppes, Elven Island
- Event Target: find the Frogs and collect Frog Coins
- Event type: transform into a frog, find and catch monsters
- Start location: Varanas Bridge
- Event location: Silverspring
- Event Target: find the fairies and touch them in right order
A magical method of disaster aversion
- Event type: transform into a frog, find and collect monsters
- Start location: in front of Dalanis City
- Event location: Thunderhoof Hills
- Event Target: find and collect frogs
- Event type: find and kill monsters, collect items
- Start location: Logar and Heffner Camp
- Event location: Howling Mountains, Coast of Opportunities
- Event Target: find and kill magic frogs to collect items
Sea of Frogs
- Event type: collect items, defeat monsters
- Start location: Heffner Camp
- Event location: Coast of Opportunities
- Event Target: collect ingredients, transform to a frog, find items and defeat guards
Flogg’s Fortune Cookie
- Event type: find and collect
- Start Location: Varanas Bridge
- Event location: Varanas Bridge
- Event Target: use transformation potion and speak to frogs to obtain items
Candara Frog Contest
- Event type: like a battue
- Start Location: Varanas City
- Event location: Varanas City
- Event Target: drive frogs through race course
Buzzkill – Help the Cook
- Event type: find, collect and deliver items
- Start Location: Varanas City Entrance
- Event location: Lake of Magic Mist
Event Target: find items and bring them to Convokenz Rushman